Resident mail service ends May 8 – change your address now with banks, magazines, and family members! There is no mail forwarding available from the Chapel Hill Post Office.
Please note that mail service for campus residents ends at the close of the academic year.
- You will not receive mail in your box after the end of the academic year.
- Forwarding Service is NOT available.
- The U.S. Postal Service will not accept forward requests or address changes for residential addresses on UNC's campus.
- Mail received after the academic year ends will be returned to sender.
- It is very important that you change your address with your bank, credit cards, cell phone provider, magazines and other important places of business to ensure you receive your mail after the semester ends.
- You are strongly encouraged to begin this process in mid-March, as some companies can take 4-6 weeks to process an address change.
Residents staying through all or part of the summer in Ram Village will continue to receive mail. However, your mail will not be forwarded after you move out. We recommend you notify your banks, credit cards, cell phone provider, magazines and other important places of business of your new address 4-6 weeks prior to moving out.
Questions? Contact the Residential Communication Services Manager at email@example.com