Profile of Carolina Housing
- A member of UNC-Chapel Hill Student Affairs
- Housing Population: 8,500+ residents (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Family Housing)
- Residential Communities: 14 Communities across UNC-Chapel Hill campus
- Residence Halls: 32 Residence Halls
- Apartments: 2 Communities (Ram Village - Undergraduates, Baity Hill - Graduate & Family)
- Professional Staff: Over 50 full-time employees
- Student Staff: Over 400 student employees
- Annual Revenue: $52M
Carolina Housing offers so much more!
The Conference Operations Office within Carolina Housing manages a variety of event spaces and accommodations on campus that are available for reservation. We work with event planners both internal and external to the University and would be happy to discuss your next conference, camp or event with you.
Welcome to Baity Hill, Carolina's premier apartment community for graduate students and student families.
ResNET provides IT support in the residence halls for students and staff. If you have a technology question or need help getting connected, student Residential Computing Consultants (RCCs) live in the halls so they can respond quickly.
VIA stands for Voice Into Action. VIA is an assessment branding campaign that communicates one clear message: We heard your voice and are making changes. This brand allows us to quickly communicate with our stakeholders that we have heard their voice, share key data points, share data-driven changes, and continue to encourage our stakeholders to share their perspectives.
Once an assessment and action plan are completed, key learning points and action items are distributed in various formats (electronic bulletin boards, newsletters, post cards, flyers, etc.) to individuals who provided data or feedback and to relevant stakeholders. This campaign contributes to our commitment to following the assessment cycle and maintaining transparency with results.
Investing in our students is an investment in our collective future. Make a donation today!