This building was named for Claude Edward Teague, university business manager from 1943 to 1957.
Learn more about this building
- Year Built: 1958, renovated in 2013
- Hall Population: 173
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 3
- Amenities: Study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry in Avery, TV room, mailboxes in Parker, lounges, basketball court, vending machines, CCI print station in Parker
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: Front Rooms: 13' x 13', Back Rooms: 11' x 16'
- Window Measurements: 60" x 46"
- Window Coverings: Wood-look, wide-slat blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Window units in all rooms
- Furniture: 1 shared dresser (4 drawers and 2 small drawers), 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 twin beds with twin XL mattresses (beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted)
- Closet: Built-in, no doors
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep. Requires twin XL sheets.
- Bathroom: Suite bathrooms have 1 toilet, 2 sinks, 1 shower.
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Teague:
- Laundry facilities around the corner in Avery
- Overlooks Dorrance Field
- Closest hall to north campus in the Parker community