The Housing Selection Process is for any student who is already taking classes at UNC and is interested in living on campus next year. If you are a returner and will be a rising Senior, Junior or Sophomore in the '21-'22 academic year, you are welcome to apply!
Read More Here
- Year Built: 1958, Bedrooms remodeled in 2013
- Hall Population: 167
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 3
- Amenities: Study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry in Avery, TV room, mailboxes, lounges, vending machines, CCI print station
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: Front Rooms: 13' x 13', Back Rooms: 11' x 16'
- Window Measurements: 60" x 46"
- Window Coverings: Wood-look, wide-slat blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Window units in all rooms
- Furniture: 1 shared dresser (4 drawers and 2 small drawers), 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 twin beds with twin XL mattresses (beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted)
- Closet: Built-in, no doors
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep. Requires twin XL sheets.
- Bathroom: Suite bathrooms have 1 toilet, 2 sinks, 1 shower.
Sharing and printing options: