Congratulations to the incoming Class of 2025 Tar Heels! 2021-2022 Housing Application is now open. Click below to see details about the application process, and Explore our First Year Halls as you also learn more about our First Year Experience Program.
Read More Here
- Year Built: 1958, Bedrooms remodeled in 2013
- Hall Population: 167
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 3
- Amenities: Study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry in Avery, TV room, mailboxes, lounges, vending machines, CCI print station
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: Front Rooms: 13' x 13', Back Rooms: 11' x 16'
- Window Measurements: 60" x 46"
- Window Coverings: Wood-look, wide-slat blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Window units in all rooms
- Furniture: 1 shared dresser (4 drawers and 2 small drawers), 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 twin beds with twin XL mattresses (beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted)
- Closet: Built-in, no doors
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep. Requires twin XL sheets.
- Bathroom: Suite bathrooms have 1 toilet, 2 sinks, 1 shower.
Sharing and printing options: