- Year Built: 1922
- Hall Population: 95
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 3
- Amenities: study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry, TV room, lounges, recreation room, vending machines
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: 13' x 15'
- Window Measurements: 81" x 38"
- Window Coverings: Horizontal blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Central A/C in all rooms
- Furniture: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted.
- Closet: Closet with door
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Ruffin, Jr.:
- Part of the closest community to the main academic quad (approx. 4 mins. walk to Polk Place)
- Closest hall to Davis Library and Davis Library ATMs
- Laundry is located in Manly, across small quad
- Closest hall to Lenoir Dining Hall
- Bathrooms are very nice as they have been recently renovated