- Year Built: 1924
- Hall Population: 148
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 4
- Amenities: study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry, TV room, lounges, vending machines
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: 10' x 15'
- Window Measurements: 71" x 57"
- Window Coverings: Horizontal blinds
- Air-Conditioning: All rooms have window units
- Furniture: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds in most rooms may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted. *NOTE: Some rooms on the top floor have gabled ceilings with fire sprinklers which can make lofting tricky. It is recommended that students in these rooms wait until move-in day to do a walk-through with their roommate and make decisions regarding lofting.
- Closet: Closet with door
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Spencer:
- Closest hall to E. Franklin St. (it's on the corner of Raleigh and Franklin)
- Package center is located here
- Overlooks Arboretum
- Large, professional meeting room with state of the art presentation system and comfortable seating
- Sinks in room