- Year Built: 2006
- Hall Population: 146
- Elevator: Yes
- Style: 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom, PRIVATE bedroom apartments featuring interior access, a kitchen with a stove, oven and full-size refrigerator, as well as furnished bedrooms and living rooms.
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, in-room alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 2
- Amenities: study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry, TV room, lounges, recreation room, vending machines
- Laundry: Ram Village 1 Basement
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Window Measurements: Living Room: (3 windows together) 111" w X 66" h, Bedroom: 34.75" w X 66" h
- Window Coverings: Blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Central air-conditioning in all apartments
- Furniture: Living rooms: couch, chair, coffee table, dining room table and dining room chairs; Bedrooms: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted.
- Closet: Closet with door
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6"deep
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Ram Village Apartments:
- Personal rooms
- On-campus apartments
- Closest halls to the Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Usually 1-2 people share a bathroom
- Nice facilities, newer buildings