- Year Built: 1965, renovated 2006
- Hall Population: 860
- Elevator: Yes
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 18
- Main lobby lounge with soft seating and pub chairs
- Recreation room with billiards tables and widescreen television
- Kitchen, lounge and conference room on each floor
- Vending machines and an ice machine
- Lighted basketball court, picnic tables and charcoal grills
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: Front Rooms: 13' x 14', Back Rooms: 10'7" x 16'
- Living Areas (Floors 8, 9 and 10 only): 17'8" x 14'4"
- Window Measurements: 43" x 64"
- Window Coverings: Mini blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Central A/C
- Furniture: 2 wardrobes, 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 twin beds with twin XL mattresses (beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted)
- Closet: Movable Wardrobe
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep. Requires twin XL sheets.
- Bathroom: Suite bathrooms have 1 toilet, 2 sinks, 1 shower.
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Morrison:
- Closest residence hall to Rams Head Recreation Center and Chase Dining Hall
- Has its own basketball court
- Largest community of sophomores on campus