This residence hall bears the name of Paul Hardin, university chancellor from 1988 to 1995.
Learn more about this building
- Year Built: 2002
- Hall Population: 190
- Elevator: Yes
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 6
- Amenities: seminar rooms, study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, laundry, TV room, lounges, recreation room, vending machines
- Laundry: Hardin 1st floor
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: 12' x 18'
- Window Measurements: 1st Floor: 40" x 84", All Other Floors: 40" x 64"
- Window Coverings: Horizontal blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Central AC in all rooms
- Furniture: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted.
- Closet: Closet with door. Select corner rooms have a wardrobe instead of a closet
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep