Learn more about this building
- Year Built: 1928
- Hall Population: 96
- Elevator: No
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 3
- Amenities: study rooms, kitchen and ice machine, TV room, lounges, recreation room, vending machines
- Laundry: Stacy Basement
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements: 12' x 15'
- Window Measurements: 81" x 62"
- Window Coverings: Horizontal blinds
- Air-Conditioning: Central HVAC
- Furniture: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted.
- Closet: Closet with door
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep