- Year Built: 2002
- Hall Population: 231
- Elevator: Yes
- Fire Safety: Smoke detectors, alarms and sprinkler system
- Resident Advisors: 7
- Amenities: seminar rooms, study rooms, kitchens and ice machine, laundry, TV room, lounges, recreation room, vending machines
- Laundry: Craige North Basement
- For Facility Updates please visit our webpage for all completed residence hall facility projects.
- Average Room Measurements:12' x 18'
- Window Measurements: First Floor: 40" x 84". All other floors: 40" x 64"
- Window Coverings: Horizontal blinds
- Air-Conditioning: All rooms have central A/C
- Furniture: Movable dressers, desks and study chairs. Movable beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted.
- Closet: Closet with door. Select corner rooms have a wardrobe instead of a closet.
- Mattress Size: 80" long, 36" wide, 6" deep
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Craige North:
- Printing in the basement lounge
- Social atmosphere of south campus
- Great location (close to Rams Head Recreation Center, UNC Hospitals, Kenan-Flagler Business School, south campus tennis courts, and SASB
- Suite style