Fix My Room is the place to go for issues with maintenance, housekeeping, furnishings or pest control problems.
You have three options for ways to report maintenance, housekeeping, furnishings or pest control problems with your room (or building) 24 hours a day:
- Submit an online work order at http://go.unc.edu/FixMyRoom, or
- E-mail the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call the Maintenance Service Center at (919) 966-2471. The phone line is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Leave a message if the line is busy or if you are calling after hours.
For emails and phone messages, be sure to include the following information:
- Full Name
- Building Name and Room/Apartment Number
- Telephone Number
- Request (Please Be Specific)
Your request will be reported to the proper personnel, and repairs will be made as soon as possible.
- If your issue is an emergency, contact the Maintenance Service Center at (919) 966-2471. Please be advised this line is answered during regular business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
- If you have a facility emergency at nighttime, over the weekend or during an extended holiday, please contact your RA or the RA on duty for more immediate assistance.