We’re excited to announce BLUE. The first of its kind, this innovation-themed learning program will allow you access to a massive design space with creation tools and an open collaborative workspace to be inspired and build or join a venture.
Who We Are:
The mission of this community is to inspire students to shape an innovative and collaborative residential community using physical and virtual tools to engage in self-discovery, build diverse connections, and accelerate ideas to reality.
Students work to bring their ideas to reality, through the network of BeAM maker spaces and the support of BLUE.
BLUE offers spaces for residence to meet and share ideas. They can then transform those ideas into tangible goods.
We all need to live and learn with an innovative mindset – join us to begin that journey! Learn more about the space and our offerings at BlueatUNC.com.
Build Together. Innovate Collectively. We. Are.
Potential offerings include:
- UNC’s undergrad innovation club Carolina Think meetings
- BeAM Maker workshops
- UNC innovation speakers
- Faculty research reverse pitches
- Career planning resources
- Student + Entrepreneur-in-Residence mentors
- Community service offerings
- Applied science co-curricular programs
- E-Minor creation labs
- Launch Chapel Hill acceleration night
- Carolina Challenge venture pitches
Nicole Grandy, Community Director email@example.com