Packages must be picked up at the package center designated for your building.
IMPORTANT: All mail (letters, packages and overnight deliveries) should be addressed to the student's current residence hall address.
- To make sure your package arrives on time, always use the complete mailing address including the student's full name and room number. Incomplete address information causes delivery delays.
- It is your responsibility to pick up packages at your assigned package center in a timely manner. You will be notified by the UNC Housing via email when your package is available for pick-up. The University is not responsible for spoiled or ruined items.
- Package refrigeration is available for medication. Please notify the Residential Communication Services Manager at 919-962-3695 prior to shipping to arrange for special handling.
Hours of Operation
Morrison AND Spencer Package Centers
- Regular Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 am – 6:30 pm; Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
- All Package Centers are closed during University Holidays.
- Hours may vary during breaks.
- Summer Hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm; Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
- Spencer Package Center will close after summer school move-out until the academic year begins.
Baity Hill Package Pick-Up
- Residents of Baity Hill Apartments can pick up packages at the Baity Hill Office during regular business hours.
- The Baity Hill Office is closed during University Holidays.
Where Do I Go?
Morrison Package Center
Location: inside Morrison Residence Hall (use entrance facing UNC Department of Public Safety)
The Morrison Package Center serves the following residential communities:
- Craige North
- Hinton James
- Ram Village Apartments
Spencer Package Center
Location: inside Spencer Residence Hall (use entrance facing Raleigh Street)
The Spencer Package Center serves the following residential communities:
- Old East
- Old West