What is Food For Thought?
Food for Thought (formally known as Meals With Heels) is a student-initiated program, in partnership with Carolina Dining Services, that invites faculty and residents of campus housing to get together for a free meal at Top of Lenoir or Chase Dining at Rams Head. The intent is to facilitate casual one-on-one conversations between faculty and students that build relationships and ultimately lead to student academic success. The program will be open from January 15 – May 3, 2019.
How do I schedule a meal?
Be sure to completely follow all instructions in order to ensure a smooth reservation process.
1) Contact an instructor - Contact an instructor of a class you are currently enrolled in to discuss an appropriate time and location for the meal. You can choose from two on-campus locations: Chase Dining Hall at Rams Head Plaza and Lenoir Dining Hall.
2) Application - Once a location is chosen, you must fill out the Meal Request Form one week prior to the date of the meal. You and the instructor will be notified within a few days regarding the status of your application.
3) Request Form - You can access the request form online here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=T9WzWMkW00KvCB_KvQlWZn_FVL473GhFqcc3yQ0_xxBUMDFNNzBHOUdMREtMN1NMVlRSUEtNMzkyVy4u
4) Pick Up A Voucher - Your voucher will be ready for pick up at Avery Residence Hall Suite 07 within three (3) business days.
4) Evaluation - Please complete the survey to ensure that student and faculty needs are being met and necessary improvements are being made to the program.
Please contact Stacey Parker at email@example.com if you have any questions.