*this email was sent to all Spring '21 student residents on 1/12/2021
Good afternoon Spring ’21 Residents,
We are looking forward to welcoming you back! A few important reminders to share as you begin your move-in process:
- Extra Furniture Will Not Be Removed from Rooms: although all assignments in the Spring '21 Semester will be for Single rooms in rooms normally designated for double occupancy, no extra furniture will be moved out of any room. Both sets of room furniture will remain inside the room. Please refrain from putting in a Fix My Room ticket to get the extra furniture set removed.
- Remember, you will receive a re-entry test at this same check-in location before you pick up your keys. Before you arrive, you should register with HallPass at https://hallpass.unc.edu/ so you can submit the test and view your results when they are ready.
- Spring ’21 Move-In Guide: https://housing.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Move-In-Guide-20-21-Spring-Update-website-1.pdf
- Spring ’21 Housing FAQs: https://housing.unc.edu/live/resident-resources/spring-2021-move-in-updates-faqs/
- Check-in and Key Pick-Up Locations:
Stay well and take care,