Spring 2021 Housing Application is NOW OPEN!
To apply please log into the MyHousing Portal.
For full announcement with details about Spring '21 Housing, click here.
We aim to have an array of students from different classes, majors, and geographic locations living in our residences. If you are a current resident, your contract extends through May and your fall housing assignment will continue through to the spring (no application needed).
The remaining residence hall spaces will allocated using the following considerations (not on a first-come, first-served basis):
- Students who lack access to safe, alternative housing
- Students who lack access to reliable internet
- Other compelling needs/hardships (financial, medical necessity, etc.)
- Special Circumstances
- International Students
- Students involved in academic/research programs that cannot be conducted remotely (Nursing Clinicals, ROTC, etc.)
- Currently Enrolled First-Year Students (Reminders: the first-year housing requirement is waived for this year and first-year students are not eligible for Ram Village)
- All Remaining Students who previously had Fall 2020 housing contracts
- Students who did not have Fall 2020 housing contracts
Housing Application Process
- Housing application process will open on November 2, 2020 in the MyHousing portal. The application will include the process to indicate hardship or special circumstances (if applicable).
- Priority deadline is Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
- Applications received by the priority deadline will be processed based on the considerations listed above until available spaces are filled. Should demand exceed the number of available rooms, a random lottery will be used to determine the order in which assignments will be made.
- Application will remain open after the priority deadline for other assignments based on availability.
Spring 2021 Cancellation Policy
The cancellation penalties increase as you approach occupancy. If a cancellation is requested, the following outlines the financial liability:
- $300 if you cancel on or before December 10, 2020
- 50% of the rent for the Spring term if you cancel from December 11, 2020 until January 11, 2021.
- On or after January 12, 2021, the resident will be responsible for prorated rent, and cancellation charges equal to 50% spring room rent.
- For full details, visit the Housing Contract & Community Standards page under "Current Students: Cancellation Policies"