Read Student Resident E-mail sent 8/17/2020:
In light of the 8/17/2020 announcement, the University is moving to remote instruction for undergraduate courses.
If you wish to cancel, make a Move-Out Appointment:
- In MyHousing Portal – click on the “Online Forms/Resources” tab fill out “Housing Cancellation” form.
- You will be automatically redirected to a page to make a Move-Out Appointment.
- Appointments will scheduled in three-hour slots starting Aug. 17 between the hours of 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Additionally, we indicated that there would be a review process for students who need to remain on campus, prioritizing the following criteria:
- Students who lack access to safe alternative housing
- Students who lack access to reliable internet
- Students with high-risk family members at home
- Students participating in ROTC or varsity athletics
- International students
- Students involved in academic/research programs that cannot be conducted remotely
- Other compelling needs/hardships