The Housing Application for the ’22-’23 academic opened Mon. Oct. 11, 2021! Visit MyHousing Portal to apply. If you are looking for a roommate, we are here to help! You have 2 options to choose from. The first is the Roommate Search Tool in the Housing application, which allows you to fill out personal criteria to help find you a match for your roommate needs. The other is a set of a GroupMe chat group created to also help you find your next roommates or suitemates!
You're invited to my new group ‘22-‘23 On Campus Roommate Finder on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/72082053/fNqWFEpY
If you don’t have a GroupMe account already, it’s easy to get one!
- Download GroupMe on your phone. This is a free app.
- Create an account using your UNC email account.
- Click the 3 stacked lines at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on “Campus Connect” and verify your UNC email address – once verified you should be able to see all UNC groups on GroupMe.
- Join any of the four ’22-’23 On Campus Roommate Finder group
- Kindly note that joining the GroupMe chat group does not automatically make you roommates. You will have to create a “Roommate Group” in your Housing Application and follow the directions as stated.
- While this is a Carolina Housing-created chat group, it is an open forum and will not be moderated nor monitored by the department. We will regularly check for any comments or messages that are deemed inappropriate by The UNC Student Conduct code.
Good luck and we can’t wait to have you back on campus next year!