Winter Break News to Use!
Winter Break Residence Hall Closing Dates
Residence halls close on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 10:00 am. The halls are scheduled to reopen on Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 9:00 am. More information about Break Housing is available here.
Before you leave for Winter Break, make sure to:
- Lock all windows & doors
- Close the blinds/shades
- Turn off all the lights
- Unplug all electrical appliances - EXCEPT fridge!
- Take all trash out
- Take valuables home
- Return checked out spare keys
- Return checked out enhancement items
- Consider storing bicycles in rooms (non-motorized only)
- Complete list of Community Living Standards
Mail & Package Services Dates
- Letter Mail Service: Suspended during the break beginning December 15 through January 6 (with the exception of Ram Village).
- Package Center Services: We ask that students avoid mailing packages to their campus address during the break period. Ideally, students should plan to have mail & packages arrive on campus on or after January 7 (with the exception of Ram Village).
- Spencer and Hinton James Package Centers will be closed from December 15 to January 6.
- Morrison Package Center will be open limited hours during the break. It will be open December 17 to December 21 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. It will be closed December 22 to January 1. It will then reopen January 2 to January 4 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Normal package center hours resume on January 7: Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.