Conference Services Guest Assistant
The Conference Services Guest Assistant supports the Assistant Director of Conference Services during Fall and Spring semesters with the upkeep of guest apartments and providing top-notch customer service to guests. The Guest Assistant is also responsible for the upkeep of Conference Services inventory, maintaining orderly storage rooms in multiple locations, and assists in the preparation of summer operations. Customer service and operations related experience is strongly preferred.
Qualities of Applicant:
- Extremely organized
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Willing to work 10-15 hours/week
- Available Spring and Summer semesters
- Able to work flexible hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm M-F
Pay Rate: $8.00/hour
Marc Quiachon, Assistant Director of Conference Services.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send the following items to Marc Quiachon, Assistant Director of Conference Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume with contact information
- Class schedule and a list of any other commitments that occur during the above operating hours