Morrison exterior basketball court
Most Stylish Winner South Campus
Morrison balcony view from super suite living room
Morrion room interior
Morrison exterior solar panels
Morrison exterior basketball court2
Morrison exterior balcony view
Morrison interior main lobby2
Morrison interior main lobby
Morrison interior lounge
Morrison interior kitchen
Morrison interior cyber cafe
Morrison super suite living room2
Morrison super suite living room
Morrison suite bathroom
Morrison room interior
1965, renovated 2006
Smoke detectors, sprinkler system and alarm system
- Main lobby lounge with soft seating and pub chairs
- Recreation room with billiards tables and widescreen television
- Kitchen, lounge and conference room on each floor
- Vending machines and an ice machine
- Lighted basketball court, picnic tables and charcoal grills
- CCI print station
- South Campus package center
Renewable energy features
- 172 rooftop solar panels for hot water heating
- Real-time consumption meters monitoring electricity, steam and chilled water use in 12 zones of the building
Average Room Measurements
Front Rooms: 13' X 14'
Back Rooms: 10' 7"X 16'
Living Areas (Floors 8,9,10 only)
17'8" X 14'4"
43" x 64"
Movable furniture dimensions
- 2 wardrobes
- 2 dressers
- 2 desks
- 2 desk chairs
- 2 twin beds with twin XL mattresses (beds may be bunked or lofted; no self-built lofts permitted)
80" long, 36" wide, 6"deep. Requires Twin XL sheets.
Suite bathrooms have 1 toilet, 2 sinks, 1 shower.
DID YOU KNOW? Fun Facts About Morrison:
- Closest residence hall to Rams Head Rec Center and Rams Head Dining Hall
- Has its own basketball court
- Largest community of sophomores on campus