Transfer Students: Housing Timeline
January – May
- You may submit your Housing Application as soon as you have confirmed your intent to enroll at the University by going to myhousing.unc.edu.
- The Housing Application becomes the Housing Contract upon submission, and cancellation penalties are effective immediately.
- Priority Deadline for transfer students to apply for housing.
May – August
- You may still submit a Housing Application through the end of summer, but your application will be processed after the students who met the priority deadline.
- Residence halls open.
- Cancelling the Housing Contract after the residence halls officially open may result in pro-rated room rent charges and one-half of the semester’s rent.
Check out the latest from the UNC Residence Life blog!