International Students

As an exchange student, you have the option to select apartment-style or residence hall-style housing. Students families are eligible to apply for housing at Baity Hill Apartments.

Once you are admitted, you will be able to fill out an application at (You do need an ONYEN in order to use this system, so contact your UNC Study Abroad Office if you need help retrieving that.)

Assignments will be issued as space is available.

You will receive notification of your room assignment via email or letter from the Exchange or Study Abroad office. A move-in schedule is provided in your assignment email to let you know when you check in to your room. Check-in is held at the Community Office for your assigned community.