Graduate and Professional Students
Graduate and professional students have the option to select apartment-style housing in Mason Farm Single Graduate Housing or Odum Village Apartments, including 1101 Mason Farm Road. Student families are eligible to apply for housing at Baity Hill Student Family Housing.
We advise submitting a Housing Application as soon as you decide you
want to live on campus, as graduate assignments are made on a rolling
basis. We reserve approximately 120 graduate student spaces in one and two-bedroom apartments (all with private bedrooms, and all near other graduate students.)
- Once you have been admitted, you may fill out the Housing Application online at myhousing.unc.edu.
- If you would like to check on the availability of housing, please contact the Housing Assignments Office at 919-962-5401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have chronic or severe medical condition that should influence your Housing assignment, note that on the application, and turn in the Special Accommodations Request Form promptly after submitting your Housing Application.
- Once you've been assigned, your housing assignment and apartment-mate information will also be accessible through your myhousing.unc.edu account.
- Check-in is held at the Odum Village Community Office, 211 Branson St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
Check out the latest from the UNC Residence Life blog!